"Oh how lovely..."

"Oh how lovely..."

Friday, July 26, 2013

Farewell to Sister Johnson2.0!!

Well today was both happy and really sad! After two transfers (12 weeks) together, Sister Johnson2's visa came in...and so Monday morning she is off to Brazil! We got the call early this afternoon...and cried! Sister Johnson1 and I have a lot of mixed feelings, because we will miss her so much! ...But we are excited that she will finally be able to go where she was origionally called to serve!
Having her with us for these past two transfers has really been a blessing from Heavenly Father. I have learned so much from this dear Sister!


Sisters Johnson1, Johnson2, and Gillespie
One of the things I admire most about Sister Johnson2 is her example of really loving and serving people. She always seems to be able to tell if someone is having a hard time or needs something. And then she helps them accordingly.  I have, myself, been the recipient of many much-needed hugs! She always is caring and thinking about others. (Haha, sometimes it is almost frustrating because she usually figures out if I'm ever frustrated or sad before I figure it out!) This is a Christ-like attribute that will allow Heavenly Father to bless the lives of many people through her! ...And now I guess we must share her with the people of Brazil!

1 comment:

  1. She definitely needs to stay in touch with you sisters and attend missionary reunions, in addition to her Brazil reunions, with the NYRM, too! She will always be an important part of this mission!

    ReplyDelete